Script Runner

UDAYARANGA MUDIGERE November 4, 2015

We are using Script Runner plugin in our production environment. When I exported and imported JIRA system from production environment to Test environment, I didn't find the plugin and when I tried to install it, I saw this became a licensed version. Is this going to cause problems in our production environment too?

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2015

Part of the answer is that your "export and import" method may well not have included add-ons, but you've not really told us what you have done there.

The other part is that you can install any version of an add-on you want.  Although I really wouldn't install an add-on the vendor has not flagged as valid for your version of JIRA.  For using different versions, check the "versions" tab in the marketplace.

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2015

Yes... you were probably using 6.3 or 6.4. The latest compatible is paid-for, but earlier compatible versions are not.

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2015

It's probably not going to cause any issues. But yeah, this has become a paid add on.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events