We have Script Runner on our instance of JIRA (6.3.8) and the plug-in works great. But, for some reason the script stops working for people and the only way to resolve it is to disable the plug-in and re-enable it.
I haven't discovered a pattern when this occurs, or how I can validate if the plug-in is working before one of my customers call me saying their filter isn't working.
I didn't see this issue with an older version of JIRA. So I am wondering if other people are experiencing it.
The version I am running now is 3.0.7
Thanks in advance!
the script macro is working fine at this moment. What happens is the entire macro plugin stops working with no warning. A function is being used in a filter and when the filter is called it will so am error. Like it can't locate the function being called. I disable the add on and re-enable it. Filter starts to work again.
Hi Alan, that definitely helps to understand the problem. Could you please try running that query manually and see if the plugin keeps working fine after its completion? It would be nice if you could also search for errors/exceptions related to Script Runner in the Jira logs.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs