Script Runner seems to have broken the link "View in issue Navigator"

George Cusumano February 26, 2013

In GreenHopper, the link View In Issue Navigator is broken. Atlassian tells me it is a Groovy Runner addition.

Error I get is:

Unable to find JQL function 'inSprint(CTO Dev Tracking Tools SCRUM, Sprint 14 (3/4-3/15))'.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2013

Yeah, it's not actually anything, because it adds the link, so there was nothing to break.

There can be a problem whereby the jql functions don't get registered... I think I know what that problem is and will fix it in the next release.

You can check this by disabling then re-enabling the script runner plugin - that should make the link work.

If you don't want the links to be added to the boards you can disable one plugin module: see https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Scripted+JQL+Functions#ScriptedJQLFunctions-inSprint(boardname,sprintname).

If you don't want this functionality, from the plugin modules, disable the module named Resource to add View in Navigator to sprints on the rapid board.

George Cusumano February 28, 2013

That did the trick. TY

Chris Kent
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2013

I get a slightly different error:

Scripted function "inSprint" compilation failure. Contact administrator. Message: No bean named 'sprintMarkerHelper' is defined

I when I disable and re-enable your plugin, the error does not go away. I have upgraded to the latest JIRA Agile plugin 6.3.0.2 (was Greenhopper).

Are your scripts compatible with this version?

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 27, 2013
0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 26, 2013

Yes, inSprint is usually from the Groovy Runner.

You need to find that in your installation and fix it. If it's appearing in the issue navigator, it's probably a scripted field, but I'm afraid we can't tell you about your configuration without seeing it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events