Script Runner impersonate(switch to different user) feature issue

We purchased the license and update the script to latest version. When I choose the user I want to impersonate in this case is "bsbtracs" and I click run. The Jira refresh but I didn't login as that user, I am still login as me. 

More interesting thing is that the Audit log does show that I impersonate the person I intended. 

I have attached a screen shot of the Audit log, can someone please help or give suggestion on how to fix this issue?

Screen Shot 2017-08-18 at 9.38.18 AM.png
Thanks,
Jason

1 answer

0 votes

After running the impersonation, a small link will be displayed in order to actually impersonate the user. Have you also clicked that link?

Hi yes I have clicked that link and it redirect me to the Jira dashboard which is the default page but I am still logged in as myself. Thanks for checking in though.

I have also tried this on safari and chrome and this still occur. I also tried uninstalling the plugin and reinstall but the problem persist.

Hi Jason,

Then I would suggest contacting ScriptRunner Support Team:

https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/group/24

marketplacevendorsupport@adaptavist.com

Regards

Hi @Ignacio Pulgar [Tecnofor],

thank you for the suggestion and I have already contacted the Script Runner Support team.

Thanks,
Jason

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 29, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How to set up an incident workflow from the VP of Engineering at Sentry

Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...

1,439 views 0 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you