Script Runner - JIRA 5.1

Gisela July 19, 2012

I m having some problems in JIRA 5.1 and script runner when the script trigger a event, some fields like status of the issue is not update correcty.

Do you know if it s a plugin incompability with the version?

4 answers

0 votes
Gisela August 21, 2012

Hi, Jamie, I m doing that, I saw some examples you post of this, but even index the issue, I had some problem with another script that post log, because the burndown in greenhopper and time tracking don t change, do you know anything else that I have to do to solve the burndown issue?

0 votes
Gisela August 20, 2012

Jamie, sorry for delay, when I run any function that dispach a event like the function below, the status field is updated in the screen of view issue but in the issue navigator and any other gadget show the status before the transition.

I have to change all my scripts to not dispach events.

IssueManager.updateIssue(remoteUser,issuelinked,EventDispatchOption.DO_NOT_DISPATCH,false)

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2012

OK, but that's your code, not a problem with script runner. Don't have an answer off the top of my head, but I'm guessing that not dispatching an event means the issue doesn't get indexed, so you can either index it using IndexManager (loads of examples for that) or use IssueService.

0 votes
Gisela July 20, 2012

Another post Jamie respond that If my code is compatible would work fine, my code is compatible, but I m experience problems like I sent in the previous post...

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/69202/does-anybody-knows-when-script-runner-will-be-available-for-jira-5-1

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2012

Can you link to your previous post. I have released a 5.1 compatible version, but there is nothing significantly different from the previous version, so please can you detail the problem.

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 20, 2012

Not sure, but at least as per doc at Jamie's page, it is not supported for 5.1.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events