Script Runner Custom Script Listener not updating

Brandon Moseley March 5, 2015

I'm getting the following error when trying to add a custom script listener.

Problem loading class: org.codehaus.groovy.control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException: startup failed: /var/atlassian/application-data/jira/scripts/JDEMgrCritical.groovy: 47: Invalid duplicate class definition of class JDEMgrCritical : The sources /var/atlassian/application-data/jira/scripts/JDEMgrCritical.groovy and file:/var/atlassian/application-data/jira/scripts/JDEMgrCritical.groovy each contain a class with the name JDEMgrCritical. @ line 47, column 1. public class JDEMgrCritical extends AbstractIssueEventListener { ^ 1 error

1 answer

1 vote
Alejo Villarrubia [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2015

It looks like the class JDEMgrCritical has been declared twice.

Brandon Moseley March 16, 2015

/var/atlassian/application-data/jira/scripts/JDEMgrCritical.groovy and file:/var/atlassian/application-data/jira/scripts/JDEMgrCritical.groovy are the same file and there is only one class declaration in it. I don't know why it's comparing the file on the file system to itself.

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2015

Can I ask you from where are you running that file? is it from the Script Console?

Rising Star
Rising Star
March 17, 2015

Could you also post the code of JDEMgrCritical and share the version of Jira and Script Runner your instance is running?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events