Screen keeps on loading and get table-grid error in log

Deleted user December 9, 2012

Hi,

I am having problems during a screen update containing a table grid. The page keeps on loading and I have the following error in the log:

rest/idalko-igrid/1.0/datagrid/data [org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter] Indice già esistente ("Index already existing"): NONAP_IMPACT_IID in statement [create index nonap_impact_iId on nonap_impact_c10401]

If I reload the page I manage to continue properly.

Can you help

Cheers

Thiago

3 answers

1 vote
francis
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 28, 2013

We found the reason for this issue to be an incompability between the QuisApps field security plugin and the table grid editor.

Guilherme Peres April 29, 2013

Is there an estimate for when the incompatibility is going to be fixed? I am getting the same error, and I'm not allowed to disable Table Grid nor Field Security plugin.

Thank you!

francis
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 29, 2013

Hi Guilherme,

We didn't spend any additional attention, as Thiago indicated that the table grid editor is working fine without the field security plugin, and they could continue with that configuration.

Would you mind to raise an issue detailing your setup in our JIRA - just send an email to support @ igrid.info

We will track it from there.

Br,

Francis

0 votes
francis
Marketplace Partner
December 9, 2012

Hi Thiago,

Some questions

* What version of the table grid are you using (version of JIRA)
* What type of database are you connecting ?
* You did reload the page seeing the issue go away. Is it now still occurring ?
* If you look in the database, is the table created correctly with all the necessary indexes ?
* Are there any other log statements (in the atlassian logging or in the database logging) showing exceptions ?

Francis

0 votes
francis
Marketplace Partner
December 9, 2012

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events