SLA fields are not displayed

Sandip Wavhal January 31, 2013

We have installed the Vertygo SLA plugins as displayed in the vedio but unable to see options

1) Vertigo SLA - Timer between two events

2) Vertigo SLA - Timer on acknoledgment

3) Vertigo SLA - Timer on Resolution.

while adding custom fileds.

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kerem Caglar [Solveka]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 31, 2013

It sounds like you could not install the plugin correctly. I would have installed the plugin using UPM instead of doing it manually.

Remove the files you have copied.

Restart JIRA

Install it via UPM

0 votes
RomainD March 18, 2013

Hi,

I'm Romain, the product manager of VertygoSLA.

If you still have an issue with our plugin, you can create a ticket on : http://jira.valiantys.com

(PS : Sorry for the delay !)

0 votes
Sandip Wavhal February 5, 2013

Now, We are able to see the SLA fileds.

Thanks for your support.

We have another issue regarding reminder notification. Can we able to setup notification schemes for following cases.

1) SLA is abount to breach

2) If Response not given with in SLA agreement send email after every 30 mins until it accepts JIRA issue.

3) If Issue not resolved not given with in SLA agreement send email after every 30 mins until it accepts JIRA issue.

If you could provide me the documentation Links that would be great!

Kerem Caglar [Solveka]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2013

As far as I know VSLA cannot throw events, I might be wrong though. What you have to do is to create filters using the slaSearch (https://confluence.valiantys.com/display/VSLA/User+Guide) and subcribe to this filter.

0 votes

Yes I have followed same as what video said.

I have downloaded the obr file for Vertygo SLA and extracted it and then copied the two plugins into installed pulgin dir of JIRA Home directory as mentioned in the installation guide.

Then I have get licence from the site. Now creating Custom fileds and and options are not present.

Can you please send me the instruction. I will follow the details and then will let you know.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2013

Ok. I assume there's a good reason you did not use the UPM.

Did you restart Jira after copting the two files? Are the plugins enabled in the plugins page? Their config options set? What do your logs say?

Hi I have uninstalled and installed the plugin but still able to see the following changes I have done before installation

1) Calendar

2) Criteria’s

3) Agreement Types

4) Agreement Times.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2013

Again, you're not giving us enough information. You have re-installed the plugin (but not told us how), and then said you are able to see "the following changes" which is a list of words with no explanation of what they are, or what's wrong with them, or even if being "able to see them" is the problem or not.

Again, could you answer:

Did you restart Jira after copting the two files? Are the plugins enabled in the plugins page? Their config options set? What do your logs say?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 31, 2013

You are going to need to give us more details. Are the plugins enabled in the plugins page? Their config options set? Did you follow the video exactly? What do your logs say?

I have uninstalled using uninstall button next to Vertygo SLA plugin button.

Why all changes are displyed which I have done I have done before un installation.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events