SIL Power Scripts - create screen schemes

Is it possible to use SIL to create screen schemes and issue type screen schemes. I see it is possible to create screens using admCreateScreen and add fields using admAddFieldToScreen, but I don't see a way to create the schemes.

Thanks

Chris

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

@Chris Dunne, I could get this added as a feature request if you would like. Could you let me know how you intended on using this?

Thanks

hello!

I'm surprised that SIL can't create any schemes. I think it will be very useful to have routines to create all schemes (issue type scheme, workflow and workflow schemes, screen schemes, issue type screen schemes etc.)

@Evgeniy Russkikh new routines are usually created based on a request and up to this point, no one has expressed much interest in this functionality. However, I agree that this is a useful feature and should be added. I will add this as a feature request. Thanks.

This widget could not be displayed.
Alexey Matveev Community Champion Jan 03, 2018

Hello,

I just had a look at the code and I also could not find required by you routines. Try to open a ticket in the vendor support system.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jul 25, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Jira Cloud and Bitbucket Cloud Integration with Microsoft Teams

One of the newest products in the Microsoft family - Microsoft Teams,  is a chat-based hub for teamwork that integrates all the people, content, and tools your team needs to be more engaged and ...

727 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you