SIL Power Scripts - create screen schemes

Chris Dunne _Raledo_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 3, 2018

Is it possible to use SIL to create screen schemes and issue type screen schemes. I see it is possible to create screens using admCreateScreen and add fields using admAddFieldToScreen, but I don't see a way to create the schemes.

Thanks

Chris

2 answers

1 vote
Jonathan Muse _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2018

@Chris Dunne _Raledo_, I could get this added as a feature request if you would like. Could you let me know how you intended on using this?

Thanks

Evgeniy Russkikh April 24, 2018

hello!

I'm surprised that SIL can't create any schemes. I think it will be very useful to have routines to create all schemes (issue type scheme, workflow and workflow schemes, screen schemes, issue type screen schemes etc.)

Jonathan Muse _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2018

@Evgeniy Russkikh new routines are usually created based on a request and up to this point, no one has expressed much interest in this functionality. However, I agree that this is a useful feature and should be added. I will add this as a feature request. Thanks.

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 3, 2018

Hello,

I just had a look at the code and I also could not find required by you routines. Try to open a ticket in the vendor support system.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events