SIL Listeners disabled on Startup

Tyler Miller August 5, 2016

I have noticed that whenever I restart JIRA, SIL Listeners are disabled. Is there a way to make sure it is always enabled on JIRA startup?

I'm running JIRA 7.1.4 and JJupin 3.1.7

1 answer

0 votes
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2016

Hi,

SIL listeners should be enabled upon restarts. I do not see how this happens, you you have a log?

If yes, please sent it to us at jira-support at kepler-rominfo.com, we'll be happy to help you diagnose this.

Best Regards,

Radu

Marc Piparo December 6, 2016

Hi,

Was there a resolution to this issue?

I am having the same problem with SIL Listeners not being Enabled on JIRA startup.

JIRA 7.1.10 and JJupin 3.1.7.

partial log below (I can email the entire log if necessary)

Thank You!

2016-12-06 08:29:33,286 JIRA-Bootstrap ERROR [c.k.j.c.jira.kconfig.LifecycleAwareLauncher] [jjupin] Unexpected error during launch^M
java.lang.NullPointerException^M
at java.io.File.<init>(Unknown Source)^M
at com.keplerrominfo.jira.commons.jira.kconfig.SILGeneralConfiguration.getEmailTemplateDir(SILGeneralConfiguration.java:53)^M
at com.keplerrominfo.jira.plugins.commons.rest.io.TreeManager.<init>(TreeManager.java:46)^M
at com.keplerrominfo.jira.plugins.commons.rest.io.TreeManager.getInstance(TreeManager.java:82)^M
at com.keplerrominfo.jira.plugins.commons.rest.io.TreeManager.addTree(TreeManager.java:109)^M
at com.keplerrominfo.jira.plugins.jjupin.sil.JJupinLauncher.doAtLaunch(JJupinLauncher.java:149)^M

JIRA Support March 15, 2017

Any updates ? Consistently happening for us too, after system maintenance / server reboot. 

JIRA 7.0.10 and JJUPIN 3.1.7

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events