Risk management plug-in

Michael Hansen May 29, 2014

The problem with the JIRA Risk Management plug-in from a project management perspective is that I cannot show the residual risk profile once mitigation tasks are planned/actioned. I need to know risk profile before and after.

Any plans to improve this plug-in?

3 answers

1 vote
Marion Lepmets _SoftComply_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 9, 2017

Michael,

SoftComply Risk Manager shows both the Initial and Residual risks, i.e. risks before and after mitigation. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com-softcomply-riskmanager-cloud/cloud/overview

For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at info@softcomply.com / www.softcomply.com

Kind regards, Marion

0 votes
Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2019

Hi, @Michael Hansen!

If you speak about Risk Management for Jira there are a lot of new versions showed up since your last question with a great number of good features.

May we assume that the vendor has already improved its plug-in? Is it so, or not?

Have a nice day!

0 votes
Craig Schwarze _ProjectBalm_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 13, 2015

May I recommend Risk Register by ProjectBalm to you? It is solid, has an attractive interface (including a risk matrix) and is very reasonably priced. It also comes with an online manual that takes you through the whole risk management process step by step.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events