We have enable service-desk and configured SLA's to define the priorities. After that we noticed in few tickets
"Response Time" custom field which is been created by Enhancer plugin is showing wrong data.
We are not facing this issue consistently, and the issue get fixed on some other action too.
I am adding two images for your reference, in first one, you can see the "Response time" is showing value in years, and in second image it looks fine.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Trello is one of the most effective tools for driving your sprints. It's customizable for every Agile team and product owners and Scrum masters (SM) love it. However, Agile teams often struggle with:...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG