Resolution time for SLAs minus on hold time

I've set up a table that shows me all the tickets that haven't met a pre-defined service level agreement based on priority (e.g. 1 day to resolve blockers, 7 days for trivial). So far I'm able to display this for the resolution time based on work days. I also had to split tickets up into 2 categories, i.e. tickets with a due date and those without. For tickets with a due date the SLA doesn't apply, but we check whether the due date was met or not.

What I want to accomplish, but so far haven't been able to, is to also subtract the time that a ticket has been put on hold (status is either hold, waiting or need more information) and thus only show the time that a ticket was being actively worked (any other status). How can I accomplish this?

For instance, to get the number of tickets that meet an SLA of 1 day for blockers:

CASE

WHEN  [Priority].CurrentMember.Name MATCHES 'Blocker' THEN

NonZero(Count(

Filter(

Filter(

Descendants([Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember, [Issue].[Issue]),

[Measures].[Issues resolved] > 0 AND

[Measures].[Issues with due date] > 0) ,

DateDiffDays([Issue].CurrentMember.get('Due date'),

[Issue].CurrentMember.get('Resolved at')) <= 1

)

))

END

Can I modify this by including the time in certain statuses (hold+need more information+waiting) and if so how? Thanks!

0 answers

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 29, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How to set up an incident workflow from the VP of Engineering at Sentry

Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...

1,373 views 0 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you