Resize shape in Diagramly

Judith Blackbourn December 17, 2013

I pulled a shape from the left column, but would like to make it smaller. When I drag the shape to change the size, I can't control the change very closely -- can't find a way to specify the width and height of the shape.

Is there a way to specify the width and height of a shape?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2014

We've added a resize dialog under Format->Edit Geometry in version 2.10.0. There you can specific the top left co-ordinate of the shape and the width and height.

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2013

Please note we won't see notifications for any questions except those asked using "addon-com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly". I've corrected the tag.

There's no dialog, as such, for this, but you could switch grid off if you need more granular resizing (it'll snap to 10 pixel resizes with the grid on).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events