Requirement plugins: import from JAMA

Andrew MacCormack September 18, 2017

Are there any requirements plugins for JIRA that support import from JAMA?

2 answers

1 vote
Marcel Patzschke _Ease Solutions_ October 24, 2017

Hi Andrew,

We provide a plug-in for MS Excel that allows you to create issues including R4J folder structure and issue links.

For more details or further questions please open a ticket in our service desk portal.

Best regards,
Marcel

0 votes
Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2017
Andrew MacCormack September 20, 2017

While we are considering keeping JAMA as an option, we'd also like to look as possibilities for moving the requirements into something more closely tied in to JIRA, so that's why I ask about import rather than synchronization.

Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2017

Technically you could track requirements in JIRA itself, so a single Sync could act as an import. There are also a number of dedicated requirements add-ons in the Marketplace, but none support JAMA import as far as I know. You may want to reach out to the vendors directly and see if maybe they support it, but it's not widely publicized. There are also broader integration platforms like Tasktop https://www.tasktop.com/product-overview which integrate JIRA with a suite of other tools. This may support you in switching to a requirement management tool outside of the Atlassian ecosystem, but still keeping things working with JIRA.

Finally, Atlassian Partners can help you find custom solutions to this kind of thing. Our company helps customers with custom migrations between software, and I know for sure that many other Partners do as well.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events