I think I have found a bug from the behaviours plugin and it's very very bad.
I have defines mask, with fields they should be required fields. If I open the Create Issue mask, all fields are correct marked with the required * but if I change the project, the mask is not correct. The required fields are not required anymore. Maybe a screenshot and a short record will show you the problem. (Screenshot Below, Record Link: http://netload.in/dateieJvrCiCa2Z.htm ) ()
This is a very bad sideeffect of the behaviour plugin, if I delete the mapping (in the plugin settings) and do the same again, the mask is correct so I definetly know the origin of the problem is in the behaviours plugin.
Is it possible to get a fix or a workaround because this is very bad for us.
What do you mean by change the project? The screenshots show the same project selection... P.S. What versions are you using (JIRA, behaviours)? Not that I would know the difference but the developer will find that info useful :-)
It happens in more situations:
- I change the project to another and then I change it back to the same as before
- I change the project to another (with the same configurations of mask and workflow)
In all cases, the requires fields are not the same like it should. The mask, was shown at the first, is the correct.
Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG