Required fields are wrong with using Behaviours PlugIn

Elke Perner February 19, 2013

Hello everybody,

I think I have found a bug from the behaviours plugin and it's very very bad.

Description:

I have defines mask, with fields they should be required fields. If I open the Create Issue mask, all fields are correct marked with the required * but if I change the project, the mask is not correct. The required fields are not required anymore. Maybe a screenshot and a short record will show you the problem. (Screenshot Below, Record Link: http://netload.in/dateieJvrCiCa2Z.htm ) ()

This is a very bad sideeffect of the behaviour plugin, if I delete the mapping (in the plugin settings) and do the same again, the mask is correct so I definetly know the origin of the problem is in the behaviours plugin.

Is it possible to get a fix or a workaround because this is very bad for us.

Best Regards

Elke

5 answers

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2013

Are there any errors in a) server logs and b) browser console logs (press F12 to see them) ?

0 votes

It happens in more situations:

- I change the project to another and then I change it back to the same as before

- I change the project to another (with the same configurations of mask and workflow)

In all cases, the requires fields are not the same like it should. The mask, was shown at the first, is the correct.

BR Elke

0 votes

oh sorry!

Jira Version 5.2

PlugIn Version: 0.5.3

BR Elke

0 votes
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2013

What do you mean by change the project? The screenshots show the same project selection... P.S. What versions are you using (JIRA, behaviours)? Not that I would know the difference but the developer will find that info useful :-)

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 19, 2013

version of jira, and plugin please?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events