Reports and Accounting

bravesightlimited February 19, 2013

Hi Tobias,

Quick question as we're about to run invoicing for the first time...

The way we bill is to only bill "completed" tickets, not all time logs.

We like the way we can allocate them to an 'invoice', but in our case we either need to filter out only resolved issues, or be able to select which issues are being marked as invoiced.

Your thoughts would be appreciated, as our billing run is on 28-Feb. :)

Alternatively an additional field for "billed" or "invoiced" would allow us to get around this limitation.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tobias Reibling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2013

Hi Arron,

What you would need is either a filter by issue status when doing the report or a simple approval workflow where someone can decide what is going to be billable and what not.

Approval will come in one of the next versions (probably 2.5), but I have no date yet. Regarding a filter by issue status, this is something I would need to check, if it is simple, we might consider it in one of the next minor releases.

Best regards

Tobias

bravesightlimited February 19, 2013

Hi Tobias,

The filter would be awesome right about now, and would allow us to make our billing streamlined.

The approval sounds great too, but I can see why it's a major release, it won't be simple (I'm programming an approval engine at the moment!).

Thanks for getting back to me.

Regards,

Arron

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events