Reopenings tab is not visible

Robert Ohajda October 16, 2012

I have configure 3 custom fields as per documentation

Last Closed User - WORK OK

Reopening counter - WORK OK

Reopening histories of issue - TAB NOT VISIBLE

Please let me know what to check in order to get particular plugin reopening tab feature to my default screen

8 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2012
Hi Robert, The reopenings tab is only visible if the issue is reopened. Have you tried with an issue that is reopened at least once? Tuncay Senturk

thanks, you are right. I have tried random and for test it was one that was never reopen. When reopen bug was view - tab is there

Thanks for clarification

1 vote
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 21, 2012
Hi Renu, The issue is counted as reopened if and only if the resolution field has changed. Please make sure that you are clearing resolution field when reopening, Thanks Tuncay Senturk
Renuka Patil November 22, 2012

Yes!!! You are right. It worked when I added Post Function for reopened transition to clear resolution field. then It worked for me...

Thanks...

0 votes
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 19, 2013

Please raise an issue on https://bitbucket.org/tuncaysenturk/jira-enhancer-plugin/issues?status=new&status=open site so that it may be documented.

Otherwise, if you do not want to raise an issue, I can provide my email

0 votes
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 19, 2013

Hi Tousif,

Could you please provide me more info. The screen shot with "All" tab will be very nice

Ragards

Tuncay Senturk

tousifs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2013

i am not able to put image at here could you please share your email id.

0 votes
tousifs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2013

Hi Tuncay,

I wanted Reopening History tab on the issue view screen but The tab is not visible. I tried reopening the issue but still I am not able to view Reopening History tab.

i am using 5.1.8 jira and 3.3.2 enhancer plugin.

i have applied post function to clear resolution.

it's not showing for Reopen issues also could you please tell me how i can work on this.

or you can provide me documentation to Reopening history tab in issue.

awaiting for you comments.

regards,

tousif shaikh.

0 votes
Renuka Patil November 21, 2012

Hi Tuncay,

I wanted Reopening History tab on the issue view screen but The tab is not visible. I tried reopening the issue but still I am not able to view Reopening History tab.

I am using Jira 5.1.3 & JEP 3.2.5. I am able to view stateoscope tab but not Reopening History.

Is it necessary issue should be reopened by other person who has reported the issue or assignee of the issue?

Please it is very urgent can you please tell me why I am not able to view that tab or Do I need to do any other configurations to view Reopening History tab.

Thanks & Regards,

Renu

0 votes

Hi,

I am sorry. I thoought it is submitted in context of plugin as I was clicking there. Anyway. Plugin is JIRA Enhancer Plugin version 3.2.4 and I need to bring reopen history tab to default screen.

Thanks

Robert

0 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 16, 2012

Hi Robert,

Which plugin are you talking about? What documentation are you referring to? Need more info

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events