Referenced Object

Anthony Zepeda December 15, 2017

Currently there is a reference object field. It would be great if the regular Insight field could incorporate the reference of another field. For example, I have a Insight field called "Locations". I also have an attribute in Locations called Departments. With the regular Insight field I can target Departments but it will list all departments. Rather than have to create a Referenced field for it to only show Departments referenced in locations, it would be great if I have the ability to select any department if no location is set, but if a Location is set, then it only restricts the departments located in that location.

1 answer

0 votes
Alexander Sundström
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2017

Hi Anthony!

Thanks for the suggestion, this is not supported in the current version (5.2.7). What you can do is to create a feature request for this at jira.riada.se which is our open ticket system for feature requests and verified bugs. You may now view, watch, vote etc for issues reported by anyone.

Best Regards
Alexander

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events