Recruitment Workflow

Dhiraj Bansal June 26, 2013

We want to have a recruitment project, but we can only import recruitment workflow not other configurations from your site.

can you please share other details as well?

We will save lot of time this way.

thanks

Regards

Dhiraj

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Ah. I am little disappointed because in that case importing workflow might not help any org much.

Thanks anyway for VERY quick response. I appreciate it

Regards

Dhiraj

0 votes

Thanks for replying Nic. Well I am not an administrator.

JIRA administrator created a project https://atlassianwave.web.alcatel-lucent.com/jira-staging/browse/REC for us.

In this project we have 'issue types' like task, Epic, Bug etc whereas it should have been Candidate, or recruitment drive etc

I see workflow states are good though, which makes me feel that when administrtoir imported this workflow, possibly only workflow got imported, whereas other things like issue type etc will still needs to be defined, which is as good as creating a new project yourself.

basically my question is, are you exporting everything required to create a recruitment project, which will have good issues type names, screens, workflow etc, which can enable us to start using it straight away rather than definig everything from scratch.

Thanks

regards

Dhiraj

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2013

Ah right.

Jira does not really have a configuration import/export beyond the workflows.

You'll need to get your administrators to define all the status, issue types, screens and so-on for you.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2013

What does "can only import recruitment workflow" mean? What are you downloading, what are you doing to import it, and what errors or problems are you having?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 26, 2013

What does "can only import recruitment workflow" mean? What are you downloading, what are you doing to import it, and what errors or problems are you having?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events