Recruitment Workflow

We want to have a recruitment project, but we can only import recruitment workflow not other configurations from your site.

can you please share other details as well?

We will save lot of time this way.

thanks

Regards

Dhiraj

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

Ah. I am little disappointed because in that case importing workflow might not help any org much.

Thanks anyway for VERY quick response. I appreciate it

Regards

Dhiraj

0 votes

What does "can only import recruitment workflow" mean? What are you downloading, what are you doing to import it, and what errors or problems are you having?

0 votes

What does "can only import recruitment workflow" mean? What are you downloading, what are you doing to import it, and what errors or problems are you having?

Thanks for replying Nic. Well I am not an administrator.

JIRA administrator created a project https://atlassianwave.web.alcatel-lucent.com/jira-staging/browse/REC for us.

In this project we have 'issue types' like task, Epic, Bug etc whereas it should have been Candidate, or recruitment drive etc

I see workflow states are good though, which makes me feel that when administrtoir imported this workflow, possibly only workflow got imported, whereas other things like issue type etc will still needs to be defined, which is as good as creating a new project yourself.

basically my question is, are you exporting everything required to create a recruitment project, which will have good issues type names, screens, workflow etc, which can enable us to start using it straight away rather than definig everything from scratch.

Thanks

regards

Dhiraj

Ah right.

Jira does not really have a configuration import/export beyond the workflows.

You'll need to get your administrators to define all the status, issue types, screens and so-on for you.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 29, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How to set up an incident workflow from the VP of Engineering at Sentry

Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...

1,375 views 0 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you