Re-sizing in Diagramly

Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2013

Hi,

does anyone know how to re-seize a grouped set of objects in diagramly?

I've gone through all the menus, righ clicks and cheats that I can think of and there's nothing.

Cheers.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2013

This can't be done.

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 22, 2013

Please note we won't see notifications for any questions except those asked using "addon-com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly". I've corrected the tag.

0 votes
Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 15, 2013

FYI:

Here's some things that are happening with our version of Diagramly that might be helpful to know:

1. What happens if I edit a diagram on a page that is a copy of another page that has the same (read the ORIGINAL) Diagramly diagram?
    1. If you edit the Diagramly diagram in the copied page, you are actually editing the original. So when you save it, the original is updated as well. This may not be what you want or intend.
    2. When you save and close the diagram you were editing from the copied page, you do NOT return to the copied page. Instead you are returned to the ORIGINAL page. If you do not realise this and start editing the page's other content, then things get really messed up. You may have to revert back to the previous page version and then find your way back to the copied page to start all over again.
  2. If you edit the original diagram you will also edit any copies anywhere else in Confluence, even if they're in another space.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events