Re-sizing in Diagramly

Hi,

does anyone know how to re-seize a grouped set of objects in diagramly?

I've gone through all the menus, righ clicks and cheats that I can think of and there's nothing.

Cheers.

3 answers

1 accepted

This can't be done.

FYI:

Here's some things that are happening with our version of Diagramly that might be helpful to know:

1. What happens if I edit a diagram on a page that is a copy of another page that has the same (read the ORIGINAL) Diagramly diagram?
    1. If you edit the Diagramly diagram in the copied page, you are actually editing the original. So when you save it, the original is updated as well. This may not be what you want or intend.
    2. When you save and close the diagram you were editing from the copied page, you do NOT return to the copied page. Instead you are returned to the ORIGINAL page. If you do not realise this and start editing the page's other content, then things get really messed up. You may have to revert back to the previous page version and then find your way back to the copied page to start all over again.
  2. If you edit the original diagram you will also edit any copies anywhere else in Confluence, even if they're in another space.

Please note we won't see notifications for any questions except those asked using "addon-com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly". I've corrected the tag.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published yesterday in Marketplace Apps

Calling all developers––You're invited to Atlas Camp 2018

Atlas Camp   is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain  from the 6th -7th of   September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...

66 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you