RELATED TO RUN PLUGIN AND SQL CONFIGURATION

HI,

I AM USING CONFLUENCE 4.3.7, AND RUN PLUGIN ,I HAVE CREATED A SUBMISSION PAGE WHICH HAVE 1 TEXT,1 TEXTAREA AND RADIO BUTTONS USING RUN PLUGIN,AND I AM DOUBTFUL IF USER ENTERS VALUE IN THAT FIELDS ,SO WILL BE ABLE TO STORE THAT SUBMITTED VALUE THRU SQL PLUGIN ....IS IT POSSIBLE OR NOT.AND IF POSSIBLE CAN YOU PLZ GUIDE ME HOW TO USE SQL PLUGIN AND CONFIGURE IT.?

1 answer

PLEASE DO NOT USE CAPS LOCK WHEN ASKING QUESTIONS. IT"S LIKE YOU SHOUT AT US.

THE DOCUMENTATION IS HERE:

HTTPS://BOBSWIFT.ATLASSIAN.NET/WIKI/DISPLAY/SQL/SQL+PLUGIN+FOR+CONFLUENCE

HOWEVER THE LINK DOES NOT WORK BECAUSE THAT URL IS CAPITALIZED, THEREFORE YOU CAN TRY THE REAL ONE: https://bobswift.atlassian.net/wiki/display/SQL/SQL+Plugin+for+Confluence (AND PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU RTFM)

thnx radu.i hv already read this bt i don't find that document effective .do you noe any other elaborated document....

Your question is very vague and does not explain what part of the documentation you are struggling with. Could you explain what is wrong in the documentation?

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 30, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Three tips for boosting your board's efficiency with Story Maps

Trello is one of the most effective tools for driving your sprints. It's customizable for every Agile team and product owners and Scrum masters (SM) love it. However, Agile teams often struggle with:...

852 views 2 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you