As we understand from the site http://www.getzephyr.com/buy/there are 3 versions available:
1. Zephyr for Jira - which is on Test management add-on for JIRA 5 & 6 platforms [ not for OnDemand]
2. ZEPHYR COMMUNITY EDITION - which can be deployed On-Premise (Win) only. Can we deploy this as OnDemand. If yes, how?
3. ZEPHYR ENTERPRISE EDITION - which can be deployed as SaaS and On-Premise - Question: How can we get the Zephyr Deployed OnDemand as SaaS? From where can we download or upload it?
We have a JiraOn Demand instance.
Awaiting your reply.
Our Zephyr Community Edition is our free version. There is no SaaS option for this. You must download it yourself on a windows instance. Because this is free, it is 100% self service. Yes, Zephyr Community Edition will integrate with JIRA on premise and JIRA OnDemand.
If you are interested in our Zephyr Enterprise Edition, please let us know. What we do regarding Enterprise is get you in contact with one of our Enterprise Representatives. They then talk to you about pricing, set you up with Demo's and get you going with a trial period of the Enterprise Edition. Our Zephyr Enterprise Edition is available on premise (windows and linux) and SaaS and integrates with JIRA on premise and JIRA OnDemand.
1. There is an OnDemand plugin for Jira which allows you to integrate a Zephyr instance to an OnDemand Jira
2. No. You cannot install other software on OnDemand servers
3. You'll need to find someone who provides Zephyr as a service. Or run it yourself (download is available from the Zephyr web site).
However you end up running Zephyr, you can use it with OnDemand, as mentioned in point 1
The Community Edition is free and therefore self service. There are no representatives for you to speak to regarding it since it is free. It is also only available for a windows on premise installation.
The Enterprise Edition is our paid for version and therefore requires a representative. If you would like to go this rout please send me an email to support(at)getzephyr(dot)com. Let us know you are interested in the Zephyr Enterprise Edition and we will happily get you started.
For a side by side comparison of what the Zephyr Community Edition/Zephyr Enterprise Edition offer:
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Confluence Data Center is a deployment option that was designed for performance at scale. In other words, Confluence will handle increased traffic much reliably in a clustered environment and yo...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs