QandA : @humor

Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2013

Because you asked so loud, well, we added @mentions functionality, so QandA can now deliver notifications to your people. The development was funny too: I added the mentions, and as usually, because I only care for functionality, I just put a text/plain in that email (v 1.0.3). Florin came, saw it, and said to me: "man, it's just old-school" (he meant "ugly"). So this is how you got nicely formatted html in your QandA email notification one day after (v 1.0.4).

And for those concerned that Atlassian is too serious, they just proved that they really appreciate humor. Check our banner: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/ro.agrade.jira.qanda to convince yourself.

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 27, 2013

old announcement, closed.

0 votes
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 18, 2013

Well, I'm proficient in Romanian :P

0 votes
Florin Manaila
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 18, 2013

The plugin uses i18n for all pieces of text the user sees. However, neither me nor Radu are proficient in other languages other than English, so we haven't translated them yet.

We would gladly accept any help with translation. The properties file is here: https://github.com/rdumitriu/jira-qanda/blob/master/src/main/resources/qanda.properties

0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 18, 2013

Never heard of this plugin, but it seems nice... Does it support other languages?

0 votes
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 17, 2013

For those having trouble with email, Florin Manaila just fixed the other day a problem due to some OSGI classloader not finding a resource on certain versions of JIRA 5.x. Version 1.0.5 awaits you to download and enjoy.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events