Provide different colors based on values in the report- EazyBi

Prameesha Samarakoon December 2, 2013

Hi,

Is it possible to change a colour based on the cell value of a report? As in, say in a report the values greater than 5 should be coloured red. Selecting a colour is possible in pie , line and other forms of charts but is it possible in the tabular format as well?

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Raimonds Simanovskis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2013

Currently it is not possible to do this in eazyBI but it is planned to add such conditional formatting (changing color or bold font) in one of the nearest eazyBI versions.

Angus Law April 5, 2016

@Raimonds Simanovskis - any update on this?

Raimonds Simanovskis April 5, 2016

@Angus Law It is possible to do conditional formatting in eazyBI reports now - this was added already in 2014 https://docs.eazybi.com/display/EAZYBIJIRA/Changelog#Changelog-2.2.0/ReleasedJuly17,2014

Angus Law April 5, 2016

Thanks! Apologies for not investigating myself smile

Raimonds Simanovskis April 5, 2016

@Angus Law No problems, I'm glad to help smile Please contact support@eazybi.com if you need more detailed help with reports you are building.

Pablo Scheri September 1, 2016

Hi @Raimonds Simanovskis, will it be possible to change colors based on a comparison between two cells? ex: if hours spend > than original estimated then mark it as red.

Thanks!

Edit: and also because of a conditional between a row and a column? Ex: if user spends more than 10hours in project B, mark it as red.

Raimonds Simanovskis September 1, 2016

Hi Pablo,

You need to create an additional calculated measure which will calculate the difference between hours spent and the original estimate and then you can do conditional cell formatting for this calculated measure. Please contact support@eazybi.com if you need help with such calculated measure.

Kind regards,
Raimonds

Pablo Scheri September 2, 2016

Hi Raimonds thank you for your reply, I will do that. Regarding complex row and columns comparison, is there any easy way to do it?

Regards,

Pablo.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events