Project reporting, what plugins or gadgets to use?

Jennnifer O'Brien April 8, 2013

Hi, was wondering if anyone could recommend some plugins for project reporting. I have looked at the gadgets available and nothing really is suiting what our users need. Basically we used fill out an excel sheet every week which update the PM on the status of a project. The fields were, Status of Deliverables (which was a list and a status section), Risks (which i could link to a sub-issue), activites completed last week and activities completed this week. Basically if the PM could create a Dashboard for each project and it could be filled in each week by the project owners. But there are no gadgets that can give the info i am looking for. Any help with this would be great, thanks

1 answer

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2013

Hey there, Jennifer.

Since you mentioned that most of the gadgets / third-party plugins are not able to cater for the requirement that you are seeking for, perhaps you might want to consider developing your own plugin instead. If you have enough resources on your side, take a look at the following documentation on how to create your own reporting plugin:

On the other hand, you can also reach out to the following channels if you prefer:

Warm regards,

Danial

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events