Project Structure

MichaelK January 1, 2014

The information page shows the ability to organize a project heirarchy. Does this feature require the use of another plugin (Structure - The Issue Organizer by ALM Works)?

Is this filtering by custom fields or another method?

Is a rolled-up status displayed for this structure? For example, can the parent project see the status of the sub-project without having to see the details of the individual tasks? If so, what is seen (# tasks remaining, % complete, time to completion)?

1 answer

0 votes
FP January 19, 2014

Hi Michael,

no additional add-on is necessary for that, but if you e.g. would like to use the STRUCTURE add-on by ALM works, it will be integrated into my Gantt-Chart. Same with JIRA Agile and your agile boards.

Using my Gantt-Chart addon, you can create issue hiearchies of any depth using 2 alternatives: create issue and sub-issue and continue with sub-issue of sub-issues etc. or use a parent-child relationship by linking parent and child issue with a configurable issue link type.

If you have any further question, please do not hesitate to contact me at frank@polscheit.deas this is often faster than my reading within Atlassian Answers.

Regards,
Frank

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events