Project Configurator plugin

RN March 20, 2013

I am testing Project Configurator plugin to migrate a project from one jira instance to other. Jira version that I am on is 5.8 and its creating an empty project-config-dump file when I click on the project-config-export. In the catalina.out I have the below message.

{code}

2013-03-20 09:16:24,508 http-bio-8080-exec-18 DEBUG --LoginId--- 556x2203x1 1x3tokr ---IPADDRESS--- /plugins/servlet/project-config-export [org.objectweb.jotm.jta] Current.getStatus()

(Location of error unknown)java.lang.NullPointerException

{code}

Any idea what could be the issue?

Thanks

Ramesh

1 answer

0 votes
José Marañón [Awnaba Software S.L.]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2013

Ramesh,

If there are any problems during the export, please upgrade the plugin to version 1.0.3 or higher. In these new versions, error reporting for configuration export has been improved and that would help to uncover the cause of the problem.

Cheers

José Marañón [Awnaba Software S.L.]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2013

Version 1.0.5 is available today in the marketplace. Error reporting for exports is now much better and provides more information about the likely cause of the error. It should make a great difference in a case like this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events