Professional Looking Documents and PDF Export

A.H. April 10, 2019

Hi,

I am looking to improve the look of our documents on Confluence. We want to make the documents look more professional for customer facing purposes... something more than just customizing PDF layout and styling for pages that is built into Confluence.

In addition, we find that the PDF export is not only ugly (when exporting a page), but also cumbersome when wanting to export multiple pages.

I see lots of apps on the atlassian marketplace, but I am wondering if there are any truly useful ones that anyone could recommend that would significantly improve the quality of our wiki pages as well as PDF exports.

We would like to be able to customize PDF layout and appearance including adding additional pages such as cover pages. It would also be nice if there are apps that make the PDF export process easier.

Wondering if anyone has used anything that they recommend.

Many thanks,

Ayaz 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kurt Klinner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2019

@Ayaz Hussain 

We used Scroll PDF Exporter in my previous company and made really good experiences with that one

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/7019/scroll-pdf-exporter-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Give it a try

Cheers

Kurt

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events