Problems with report export

Tomas Mitrovic September 8, 2016

Hi EnverIT team,

We are using the time tracker add-on and I tried today to export the report from the reporting engine. And we have two issues:

1. Only the result which are visible on the first side (first 20 of 196 results) was exported? I couldn't find any setting for this to export all reporting results?
  2. The formatting in the time spent column changed to a decimal value? Example 1h 24m spent time is showed in excel 5040!? I tried to change the time format in the global settings without any effect?

Could you support me in this case? 

Thanks

Tomas

3 answers

0 votes
Attila Bordás _Everit_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 14, 2016

Hello Tomas,

In the latest Timetracker release, you can now export in different time format. You can select the time format in the Reporting settings. You can export worklog time data in seconds or in the actual (displayed) format.

Regards,

Attila

0 votes
Attila Bordás _Everit_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 8, 2016

Hello Tomas,

1. What Timetracker version do you use? The report export limit problem was fixed in the latest release (3.1.1 and 2.5.1), what you can see and find at the Marketplace.
  2. The time spent in the export is in seconds. We think this is the most flexible way, because you can convert it to any format you want with simple Excel function, eg. minute, hour, day, week. 

If you think the configurable export format is still neccessary, I'll add it to our backlog.

Thank you for your feedback!

0 votes
Oleg Sinev September 8, 2016

Join now! It is necessary to unload all report sheets and choose the columns to export.
When you export you need to choose the unit of time.
This is very important!

Tomas Mitrovic September 8, 2016

Hi Nikolay,

Thanks for your response.

I'm sorry but I don't know what you mean with "unload all report sheets"? Where I can define the unit of time? When I choose export, so the export starts immediately and I have no possibility to make any setup?

Thx

Attila Bordás _Everit_
Marketplace Partner
September 8, 2016

Hi there!

I think Nikolay thought of the export as unload. We did not forget your request about column selector in Summary section, Nikolay. smile 

We appreciate any feedback and we try to fulfill your requests in the future. After the summer holidays, we will try to release Timetracker more often again. 

Thank you for your patience.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events