Problems with plugin configuration.

When i am trying to configure Customer Reports for Service Desk i get this information after i go to configuration link: "Error getting projects, please check your JIRA logs". Logs not showing anything (Debug level).

Jira Core 7.3.6

Jira Service Desk 3.5.0

1 answer

Hi @Finevare admins

To get the list of projects we call this Jira REST API method

/rest/api/2/project

this method will return all of the projects that you (as the logged in user) have access to. 

ie: in our test environment we get this result

Screen Shot 2017-10-26 at 22.57.32.png

Can you check in your browser what is the result you get when trying to configure the application?

Regards

@Carlos Aparicio [DEISER] there is no result.

I don't know why i get 404.

Regards

Norbert

Hi Norbert

I will run some test and try to reproduce the error.

Regards

Hi Norbert

We have released a new version that fixes this bug. You can upgrade to version 1.7.1.

Please let us know if everything is working as expected and sorry for the inconveniences!

Regards

@Carlos Aparicio [DEISER] thank you for upgrade. Now i can search for global agent. But i have another issue. When i set global agent, save all the changes and when i added Service Manager Configuration - it won't save. Every time i go to configuration tab, it is empty.

Hi

Do you see any errors in the log or in the browser console (like a 404 or something else)?

Regards

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 29, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How to set up an incident workflow from the VP of Engineering at Sentry

Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...

1,154 views 0 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you