Problems with plugin configuration.

Finevare admins October 25, 2017

When i am trying to configure Customer Reports for Service Desk i get this information after i go to configuration link: "Error getting projects, please check your JIRA logs". Logs not showing anything (Debug level).

Jira Core 7.3.6

Jira Service Desk 3.5.0

1 answer

0 votes
Charly [DEISER]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2017

Hi @Finevare admins

To get the list of projects we call this Jira REST API method

/rest/api/2/project

this method will return all of the projects that you (as the logged in user) have access to. 

ie: in our test environment we get this result

Screen Shot 2017-10-26 at 22.57.32.png

Can you check in your browser what is the result you get when trying to configure the application?

Regards

Finevare admins October 26, 2017

@Charly [DEISER] there is no result.

I don't know why i get 404.

Regards

Norbert

Charly [DEISER]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2017

Hi Norbert

I will run some test and try to reproduce the error.

Regards

Finevare admins October 27, 2017

@Charly [DEISER] thank you.

Charly [DEISER]
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 27, 2017

Hi Norbert

We have released a new version that fixes this bug. You can upgrade to version 1.7.1.

Please let us know if everything is working as expected and sorry for the inconveniences!

Regards

Finevare admins October 30, 2017

@Charly [DEISER] thank you for upgrade. Now i can search for global agent. But i have another issue. When i set global agent, save all the changes and when i added Service Manager Configuration - it won't save. Every time i go to configuration tab, it is empty.

Charly [DEISER]
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 30, 2017

Hi

Do you see any errors in the log or in the browser console (like a 404 or something else)?

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events