Problems with daylight saving time in Brazil

I'm having problems with Time Sheet 2.2.9 in Jira 4.4. 19/10/2012 day started the schedule of summer in Brazil, starting this date the Time Sheet does not display the worklog of users. Any alternative?

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Jonathas, please reinstall 2.2.9, I've fixed this problem last week, thank you.

Hi

The problem has been corrected.

Thank you.

This widget could not be displayed.

Jonathas, a gente teve o mesmo problema. Agora tem outra coisa estranha pra Windows. Vê se tu confirma:

Vai num campo Due Date, define um valor. Abre o calendário de novo. Pra nós, aparece dois dias 20! Só pra windows, linux não.

Hi Luzia,

I've also seen this problem with calendar while working on the fix. I think it has the same nature - problem is that DST happens on midnight in Brazil, so if you think about it, midnight of 20th of October does not exist or exists twice... Calendar goes crazy too :) But if you click on any day, it gets better. Anyway, I think you could just ignore it.

Thank you.

My beloved Ubuntu works just fine! But ok, will report it to Atlassian anyway...

Google translate is my friend ;)

I think this problem of calendar only. I have seen it on Linux actually.

Do you speak Portuguese O.o

Thanks man, very helpful to know you had the same...I wonder who's fault is that...JIRA or Windows?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

509 views 3 18
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you