Problems with Agile Story Map plugin

amandavarella June 23, 2013
Hi, I ve installed the plugin and I m having the following problems: - The epic is not summing up the story points of the child storys - Because of this, the progress bar shows nothing - I ve tried to put manually the story points of the Epic, to see if the progress bar would show something, nothing had changed. - When I add a Story on the plus button beside the Epic, a put all the information of the Story. The green square of the sucess message is exhibited, but no message is showed - After this, the Story has not been added

5 answers

0 votes
Shreyak Gupta May 20, 2014

Hey I am facing the same issue. Does any one know the solution?

0 votes
TSO Logic Admin January 15, 2014

Our progress bar shows a percentage and in brackets a count of stories points complete out of total story points.

However, the Epic is only calculting stories not other issues type that have story points (in fact, those issue types are not even shown at all - there is no filter to control by issue type).

-Johnny

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2013

Hi Amanda,

hm, I am not able to reproduce the behavior that you has been described.

Do you use a particular workflow configuration with your own staus?

If you want we can do a webex session together - to do so please contact me via the vendors email address, than we can arrange an appointment.

Florian

amandavarella May 28, 2014

@Florian Bauer, I really would like to have an webex session. I m still having problems with the evaluation license. Even with Jira 6

0 votes
amandavarella July 7, 2013

Hi Florian.

"The sum of the related stories is shown at the progress bar's mouse over message.
the progress bar shows the relation between stories in status resolved or closed and all other status."

Not on my installation. I ve tried everything but nothing seems to work. I ve put story points in the epics, stories, closed, resolved stories, but nothing happens (the progress bar still shows 0%).

Talking about the implementation itself, the epic should be the sum of its story child. What if the sum of the story is greater than the value in the epic? But I couldn t test this :(

I m thinking this plugin is still very buggy. Its slow, when I create the epic the epic is not shown, the same happens to the stories. The confirmation messages come empty. Too weird.

My versions

Atlassian GreenHopper (v6.1.3.2)
Atlassian JIRA (v5.2.5)

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2013

Hi Amanda,

let me just explain how the progress bar works:

the epic itself has a own editable story point field.
The sum of the related stories is shown at the progress bar's mouse over message.
the progress bar shows the relation between stories in status resolved or closed and all other status.

what JIRA/Greenhopper Version do you use?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events