Problem with license: could not verify the license

Hello,

We bought a license Gliffy for Confluence (100 users). Now we are preparing to upgrade the systems and made ​​a backup copy on a test server. We installed there gliffi, but when I try to enter the license key, I get the message "Your add-on license is invalid. Please ensure that the entire add-on license, including line breaks, is exactly as provided.". Why this is happens and what can be done to fix it? Version of gliffy - 5.4.1, Confluence - 5.0.1

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hey there, our license is working now. Therefore I installed the full OBR-File gliffy-confluence in Confluence instead of only the JAR-file. I also updated the Universal Plugin Manager (UPM) to the latest version according to some information i found. Not sure if that was the trick.

If it doesn't work maybe try to delete your plugin cache folders in your home-directory of confluence (../bundled-plugins, ../plugins-cache, ../plugins-osgi-cache, ../plugins-temp) after stopping Confluence.

Good luck y'all

In our case Gliffy 5.4.2 was suddenly deactivated under Confluence 5.1.2. I tried several times (after updating the Universal Plugin Manager) to activate Gliffy, but there was only an error message telling us that the license might be not valid. Then I deinstalled Gliffy, installed the full OBR-File gliffy-confluence in Confluence instead of only the JAR-file (as Christopher mentioned before) and guess what....

Gliffy works again! Thank you! :-)

We are facing the same problem with Gliffy 5.0.1 / Gliffy 5.4.1 and Confluence 4.3.7

We ain't got a solution yet.

Cheers Christopher

I'm also having this problem, I have tried copying, verifying, stripping spaces, etc. But I still get the same error message.

Gliffy 5.4.2 / Confluence 5.2.3

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

485 views 3 18
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you