Trying to use the EverNote Confluence plug-in to insert a web page from EverNote. It seems to lose some of the formatting in translation. Am I going about this wrong, or is this asking to much of the plug-in. See below.
This is the original page I wanted to get into Confluence
This is how it looked in EverNote
This is how it looked after inserting into Confluence using the EverNote plug-in. This is just a small section from the top of the page.
Hey there, RS.
I noticed that it has been a while since you received any response here. Therefore, I would recommend you to contact the plugin vendor to get your query answered.
Hope this helps and good luck.
Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs