Problem with component field in the billing component barchart report

In the table the component is not shown, only the code snippet from the report template:

$tools.getComponentName($component)


5 answers

1 accepted

Dear all,

thank you for the resolution in the new version of the plug in. Works perect now!!

Have you tried wrapping a reference with { }?

${tools.getComponentName($component)}

Hello, I tried this but has no effect!

In that case you can try to display ${tools} only. if you get ${tools} instead of toString value, please check if tools variable is available.

Does not really solve the Problem but I wrote directly to the vendor support now.

Suggest an answer

Log in or Sign up to answer
Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Calling all developers––You're invited to Atlas Camp 2018

 Atlas Camp   is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain  from the 6th -7th of   September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...

77 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you