Problem securing JETI plugin

Michael Rainwater November 14, 2012

The documentation says:

• "The operation will be displayed for all issues in all projects, unless you specify a Project Role with the name IssueMailSender and assign users to it in your projects."

I have created the Project Role in the admin, and I have NOT specified any members in this role in my projects. But the "Email" button is still showing, and there is an "Email this Issue" action in the More Actions section for every issue in every project.

I only want JETI to be available for a specific project and specific issue type. BTW -- I also only mapped this one project / issue type to a template using the context.

So, what can I do to limit JETI to specific projects?

3 answers

0 votes
Tibor Hegyi _META-INF_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 7, 2013

Hi Michael,

The new and updated documentation is here: http://www.meta-inf.hu/wiki/display/PLUG/Documentation

Tibor

0 votes

I found the problem. The Configuration screen has a "Permissions" section. I selected the project role "IssueMailSender" in this section and now everything is working as expected. Apparently the current version (5.1.3) is more flexible than the documentation indicates. I can select any project role or group and secure the plugin. Very nice feature. The doc is just not up-to-date.

0 votes

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events