Problem installing Jira Toolkit Plugin, is anyone else seeing it? Edited

When I was trying to add it today on a Jira 7.0 server that has never had it before, I keep getting a warning message saying "Problem accessing the file Jira Toolkit Plugin." Is this happening to anyone else or just specific to me? Any ideas / thoughts on how to get around this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Here is what I am seeing in the logs when I try to hit install from the plugin manager:

2017-11-10 19:49:41,195 UpmAsynchronousTaskManager:thread-3 ERROR jira-admin 637x1530876x5 14hvoqq 10.20.32.241,127.0.0.1 /rest/plugins/1.0/available/featured [c.a.u.c.r.resources.install.InstallFromUriTask] Error downloading plugin from https://marketplace.atlassian.com/download/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.toolkit/version/224

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

I was able to download it locally and upload it as a work around. However am wondering why that is still happening though.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 29, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How to set up an incident workflow from the VP of Engineering at Sentry

Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...

1,450 views 0 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you