Problème d'activation du plugin Gantt

florent demeulenaere June 18, 2015

Hello,

I am a web developer in the Capensis company in France and I am currently one of the members who are testing a demo version of JIRA.
Indeed, the Capensis company currently has a demo version of JIRA ending by 9 days and consisting of project management tools (Kanban and Scrum) and a few plugins.
We are very satisfied with what we can to do with JIRA, and in addition, the interface is ergonomic and we like a lot.
We would now test the Gantt-Chart plugin but we fail to activate it. Even with our super user account we have concerns and we fail to activate the plugin.
The user name is "support@capensis.fr," is the symbol '@' could possibly ask worries? If so, how can we change this? Is the problem could come from elsewhere?

Thank you in advance for helping us.
Sincerely,
Florent Demeulenaere.
fdemeulenaere@capensis.fr

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2015

Hi Florent,

please download my latest version „pre-v.3.2“ from my server at http://www.polscheit.de/plugins/jira/gantt-chart/gantt-3.2.0-JIRA6_2015-06-16T16-09-26Z.jar and install it via „upload“ button on JIRA’s page „manage add-ons“ as system admin. Then click on „configure“ my add-on and finish at least by clicking on „apply“ to take over the defaults or your local settings.

Does this solves your problem of "@" within user names?

Kind regards,
Frank 

PS.: if you open the question menu on the top of the Gantt diagram, please click on menu item "Support Request" to provide the necessary infos. This email will be converted into a related issue by my JIRA and you will receive your account data automatically.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events