Prevent PocketQuery from mangling my html table

Donald Mull June 24, 2014

I'm using pocketquery to output some data in a table. I've made my own template that outputs a plain confluence table but pocketquery seem to still be adding it's own classes, setting hard-coded width, etc. How do I tell it to keep it's hands off my markup? I've removed the pocketquery-table class from the table I'm generating.

I suggest making the 'extra features' opt-in. Change line 112 of pocketquery-view.js

Change:

$table = $container.find('table');

To:

$table = $container.find('table.pocketquery-table');

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2014

Hi Donald,

Sorry for the late reply. I changed the code as you proposed - thanks for the hint! It will be part of PocketQuery 1.13 which I will release later this week!

Regards,
Felix

Donald Mull August 5, 2014

Excellent, thanks.

0 votes
Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2014

Hey Donald, just to let you know: version 1.13 was released some time ago and it contains your proposed change! Thanks!! If you like the plugin, I would be very happy about a review on the Atlassian marketplace :). Felix

0 votes
Christian Koch August 5, 2014

Hi Donald,

Sorry for the late reply. I changed the code as you proposed - thanks for the hint! It will be part of PocketQuery 1.13 which I will release later this week!

Regards,
Felix

0 votes
Donald Mull June 24, 2014

I suggest making the 'extra features' opt-in. Change line 112 of pocketquery-view.js

$table = $container.find('table');

to:

$table = $container.find('table.pocketquery-table');

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events