Possible to add priority to Easy Agile Story Maps?

Philip Cummins November 17, 2017

Hello,

Is it possible to have the Story Map show the issue priority at all?

Thanks,

Philip

2 answers

1 vote
Seamus Kieran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2017

Hi Philip, thanks for reaching out.

We do not currently offer this functionality within the product, but we do have a story to implement it on our backlog. I have made a note to reach out to you when we release this feature.

In the meantime, we recommend using the ordering of cards on the story map to reflect priority - i.e. Cards ranked in descending order of priority with the most important at the top, and least important at the bottom.
Does this sound like a reasonable work-around?

Regards,
Seamus Kieran
Easy Agile Support Team

Philip Cummins November 19, 2017

Hello,

Great, thanks for confirming - I had a quick look around so decided to ask to check I wasn't missing anything. I've recommended our staff use the Version/Sprint swimlanes to also try to prioritise issues as well.

Thanks,

Philip

Seamus Kieran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2017

Thank you very much Philip, please reach out again if you have any more questions.

Have a great day,

Seamus Kieran

Easy Agile Support Team

0 votes
Chris Christou March 5, 2018

Please can I ask why is this not offered, it would really help me.  

Seamus Kieran
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 6, 2018

Hi Chris,

Ideally we would love for customers to be able to customise the fields they wish to be displayed on their issue cards. Unfortunately we are currently waiting for the required APIs to be released by Atlassian, you can read more about our request in JSWCLOUD-13728 for Jira Cloud and JSWSERVER-13728.

We decided to not include priority on story cards initially as it can be effectively communicated through positioning while creating the story map and it added extra clutter to already dense story cards.

I have added your vote to our story on the backlog. Could you please send an email to me at support@easyagile.com so I can notify you when/if we release your desired functionality?

Kind Regards,
Seamus Kieran

Easy Agile Support Team

Dmitry Zarembo November 1, 2019

It would really help. It is hard that we should switch between user story map and scrum board to groom the backlog and work with priorities. 

Melika Mokhtari June 24, 2021

Agreed! Is there a way to vote for this feature :)

Henri Seymour _Easy Agile_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 2, 2021

Hi @Dmitry Zarembo and @Melika Mokhtari 

I've added your votes to this feature on our backlog. 

Thanks for chiming in! We use customer votes including yours to prioritise the work we do to improve the app. 

Kind regards, 
Henri Seymour, Developer @ Easy Agile  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events