Possibility to improve JQL usage on Validators

Michel Barros
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2013

Hi Andrey,

We've downloaded the PLUG-IN for facilitate our workflow validations. Mainly, due to JQL facilities.

However, when navigating to new configurations screens, we note the needs below:

- JQL field is too short. We think would be better if you enlarge the field, just like a text area or at least, a 255 caracter text.

- Helpers are not available on JQL field, for validate sintaxe and suggest available options on expressions (just like on the query panel page from JIRA)

Hope some support. Thanks in advance!

Michel

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2013

Hi!

I have done it. Could you add all you ideas to https://bitbucket.org/amarkelov/andreymarkelov-atlas-plugins-utils/issues?status=new&status=open.

-- Andrey

Michel Barros
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 15, 2013

Thanks Andrey!

I'll do that if I have new issues. For now, I hope new release with the improvement for verifications.

Cheers!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events