PocketQuery.chart() ouputs c[qe] is not a function

adenault December 2, 2014

Hi,

I upgraded to the latest version of PocketQuery (1.14.2) and when I visit a page using PocketQuery.chart(), I get the following error:

c[qe] is not a function

The error is displayed inside a red div box.

This is regardless of the options (or lack of) I send to the chart function. There are not additional errors in the Javascript console. I am using Confluence 5.5.6. I had no problems using the charts in 1.13.

Cheers,

6 answers

0 votes
Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2015

Hi Alexandre!

Please check out my answer here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/9875213. I think in general you need to run through the data retrieved by PocketQuery and do some manipulations such that the data is in correct format for Google Charts. I provided an example on the mentioned thread.

Regards, Felix [Scandio]

0 votes
adenault December 23, 2014

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. Had to switch to other projects.

Yes. It solves the problem. However, I am back to the original problem where the data is formatted as a timestamp and I can't change the format to day/month/year. I'm using the following template.

<script>PocketQuery.chart('LineChart', {
 height:500,
 hAxis: {
   direction:-1, 
   slantedText:true,
   slantedTextAngle:85,
   format: 'dd-MMM-yyyy'
 }
});</script>
0 votes
Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2014

Hi Alexandre,

There is now version 1.14.3 at the marketplace. Can you try if this version solves your problem?

Regards, Felix

0 votes
adenault December 4, 2014

Confirmed, the problem is with the date. The error message disappeared when I changed the date column to :

concat(YEAR(the_date), '-',MONTH(the_date),'-',DAY(the_date)) AS 'Date'

Which is ironic because I upgraded form 1.13 to 1.14 because of problems handling dates smile

Cheers,

0 votes
adenault December 3, 2014

Hi Felix,

I don't have access to the machine today, so I'll try to build an example tomorrow. Given that the data is confidential, I was going to build something using : 

https://launchpad.net/test-db/

However, when I ran quick tests, even a simple query (ex: select the_date, sum(ac) from session_data group by the_date) would have a problem.

If it helps, the plugin is an update from 1.13.3. Should we try uninstalling the plugin and re-installing from scratch?

Cheers,

Alex

Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 3, 2014

Thanks! I will try with this sample database and query too. I already have a suspect. Please don't re-install. Nothing has changed from a data/model perspective, so it wouldn't change anything. For now, could you try with a query that doesn't contain any dates?

0 votes
Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 2, 2014

Hi Alexandre!

Thank you for your interest in PocketQuery! I think I need some more information to have a look at this. Could you provide your SQL statement and maybe the rendered content if you use the default template for it?

Regards, Felix [Scandio]

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events