PocketQuery Right/Inner Join Query not working?

I am struggling with a query that works fine in NaviCat but I cannot get it to work in PocketQuery. In Navicat the query is returning the selected columns and rows where the multiple tables coincide. Does PocketQuery support this? 

Same users/credentials. Other queries not utilizing any join work as expected. 

Here is a mock up of the query:

SELECT
table1.col1,
table1.col2,
table1.col3
from
table2 Right Join
table1 On table2.col1 =
table1.col1 Inner Join
table3 On table1.col4=
table4.col2
where
table2.col2 Like :pagetitle'%' AND table2.col2 Not Like "%(M)" AND table1.col5 = "1"

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hey Nick,

is it possible to active the debug mode in the macro? If there is a stack trace you can send it to Atlassian (at) scandio (dot) de. Just an idea: for the first LIKE part try a concat(:pagename, "%") function.

Christian

I did a short test and with concat it will work without there is am empty result.

Aha! This is great feedback. I wasn't consistently using CONCAT but now that I look at my other queries it looks like I should be using it. Seems the other queries were just working...

image2016-12-2 18:8:49.png

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Marketplace Apps

The 7 hacks of highly successful automation

...there's anything I've learnt from working, it's that people are lazy! No offense to anyone reading this, but it's true and we can all admit it. The easier you make something for someone, the more...

281 views 0 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you