Pocket Query

Deleted user November 5, 2015

Hi, great Plugin!

Yet in our Confluence Instance "Inser Macro" there is now this huge "Click here if you need help text" in insert macro screen. Is there a way to get rid of it?huge.PNG

2 answers

0 votes
Deleted user November 8, 2015

Hi,

installed Plugin version is 1.14.7. It seems to happen after you first use "Inser Macro" Dialog and then use it again.

Browser is Chrome 46, Confluence Version is 5.6.5

Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2015

Hi Dan! Could you please test if this version fixes your problem: http://bit.ly/1GUIUwp ? If so, I will create a new release for the Marketplace.

Deleted user November 10, 2015

Hi Felix, I can confirm that the issue does not occur anymore with pocketquery-1.14.8-SNAPSHOT Cheers :)

Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2015

Glad to hear that! I just created the 1.14.8 release and uploaded it to the marketplace: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/de.scandio.confluence.plugins.pocketquery/versions

Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 6, 2015

Hi Dan! If you like PocketQuery, would you mind leaving a review at the marketplace? That would be a great contribution!

0 votes
Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 5, 2015

Hi Dan! Thanks for the feedback and for using PocketQuery! Does this issue occur with the most recent version 1.14.7 on the marketplace?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events