Plugins used in a confluence page

AbrahamA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2012

Hi

Is there a way I can get a list of plugins used in a confluence page?

I have a page which has some broken content and I want to know which plugin is used. Right now I go to editor, figure out macro, google it to know the plugin.

Is there a better way? Please let me know.

Thanks

Abe

4 answers

0 votes
BernardoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2013

Hello,

Also you can run this sql query in your Confluence database:

select * from plugin data

Basically it'll list all installed plugins.

0 votes
BernardoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 3, 2013

Hello,

Also you can run this sql query in your Confluence database:

select * from plugin data

Basically it'll list all installed plugins.

0 votes
Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 10, 2013

Hi Abraham,

If you go to the Confluence Administration, then to Plugins, you will see the list of plugins on the instance. Open their description and the "modules" panel, and the macro is one of those modules.

Is this what you want?

0 votes
FernandoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 9, 2013

Hi Abraham,

You can use the "Enable Safe Mode" feature, and then start enabling one plugin at a time, so this way you can troubleshoot what plugin is misbehaving on your page.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events