Plugin doesn't work correctly

Andrey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2013

Hello, coolegues!

I've successfuly developed jira plugin with sal scheduler, custom field and third-party libraries. So when i install it into local jira with the "atlas-run" command everything works correctly. Problems begin when i manually package it with "atlas-mvn package" command and install into other copies of jira. Installation completes successfully, all modules of plugin are enabled, but my job class doesn't work. By the way customfield works fine. Could you help me please?

Regards, Andrew.

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2013

Looks like the key was to use "clean package " command. Can anyone explain this?))

Sometimes, when you don't clean and package, the dependencies end up not being in the .jar that you build.

0 votes
Andrey
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2013

Hi, Alex.
Thanks for your reply! If i could, of course i've showed all the logs. But logs are CLEAN. I use sal plugin scheduler, some ibm.mq libraries.

0 votes
Alejandro Conde Carrillo
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2013

Hi Andrey.

You probably want to add more information and may be the logs. In other case, with that description it is imosible what may be the cause of the problem.

0 votes
Andrey
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2013

Looks like the key was to use "clean package " command. Can anyone explain this?))

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events