Plugin dependency for Bob Swift Software - Table Plugin

Michael Goodnow March 12, 2013

I'm sandboxing Confluence 5.0.1.

I have tried to install

Bob Swift Software - Table Plugin

which claims support for Confluence version, but plugin dependencies are not supported with this confluence.

For example: Table Plugin depends on RB Support *, RB Filtering *, RB Storage *, when then those have there dependencies of other plugins: package=com.atlassian.confluence.content.render.xhtm, etc.

I'm done will trying to manually install all those plugins as since they don't have a version compatible with Confluence 5, unless someone can provide me wiht a list of all the dependent plugins, I won't be buying a license for this Table Plugin.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2013

The plugin install automatically installs all the dependent plugins. Suggest you uninstall the plugin and re-install the 5.4.0 version available from the Marketplace/UPM. Open an issue if this does not work.

Michael Goodnow March 13, 2013

Doesn't appear to work on upgrades. Had to completely remove to get dependencies to install. But thanks, it worked.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events