Plug-ins for organizng Jira issues for Jira on Cloud

Effie Karageorgos October 22, 2015

Hello there

In the past I hadI evaluated and purchased the Structure plug-in for Jira.I really liked all the features and it made the use of Zephyr as the test case management tool possible (having a bunch of not organized test cases would have minimized the value of Zephyr).

At my new workplace we have JIRA Cloud and I was very disappointed to find out that the Structure plug-in does not exist for JIRA Cloud.

I just downloaded the "Issue Organizer for Jira" plug-in for trial but it looks very primitive compared to structure. I wanted to confirm that it only lets you pick issues by matching phrases and there is no support for picking them based on JQL queries. If this is the case and you have more than 10 issues to add to the list it is a various tedious job...

Is there any plan to make it work like Structure or do you know when Structure will be supported for JIRA Cloud?

Do you have any suggestions on what can be used to organize issues in Jira?

thx

effie

1 answer

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2015

I can't speak on behalf of the Add-on Developer. I just want to inform -- Atlassian Cloud-specific add-ons are written entirely with a different API. Add-ons need to be completely redeveloped to run on the Atlassian Connect api.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events