Please complete the Vendor Security Assessment

Neil Padgen July 3, 2018

Hi

I am looking at the possibility of installing this product, to integrate our JIRA instance with MS Teams.  However, there is a warning that our information may be stored on SoftServe's servers, which worries me.

Please could SoftServe complete the Atlassian Vendor Security Assessment.

Thanks

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2018

Dear Neil Padgen,

Please be informed that:

We don’t collect, process or store any personal information, including your user name, name and email addresses.

We do not store your IP addresses. We identify your location based on IP address, IP address is transmitted to identify the location but not stored.

We do not store any project or communication specific data from JIRA, Bitbucket or Microsoft Teams.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
SoftServe Team.

Neil Padgen July 5, 2018

Thanks for this information, but local policy forbids be from installing any plugin for which this assessment is not completed.

0 votes
SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2018

Hello Neil Padgen,

Thank you for using our product. We have registered your inquiry and we will keep you updated.

Michael Mothersill June 4, 2019

Neil, did you get a reply (the actual security assessment?)   I would like a copy as well.

SoftServe developers June 4, 2019

Dear @Michael Mothersill 
Please be informed that we are still working on the Vendor Security Self-Assessment completion. The security self-assessment takes some time to be fully processed and completed. Could you please let us know whether you would like to be informed once it is done? Waiting for your reply!

Best regards,
SoftServe Team.

Krishna Prasad July 20, 2020

Hi Ss team,

Can you please let me know if this was completed.

If Yes, can you please send me a copy please.

Regards,

Krishna

Email: krishna.prasad@tagww.com

0 votes
Josh Loe July 3, 2018

Neil,

It seems like this might be related by the following vendor: SoftServe.  If you have one of those add-ons, you would need to contact the vendor of that add-on for support.  If you do not have any of those add-ons, the best advice I can give is to get this in front of the support team by filing a ticket here:  https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

- Josh Loe

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events